Victoria's Secret.
Who is your favorite relative?
My aunties.
What annoys you most?
I try to be an eternal optimist, but it gets hard in this country sometimes.
Who is the most important person in your life?
I love many people in different ways. =]
Name one thing you used to do that you are not proud of.
Smoke, be a doormat.
Who is the best country artist of all time?
I prefer other genres.
When's your bed time?
I generally fall asleep around eleven thirty on week nights.
Have you ever had surgery?
Nope.
Is any of your family embarrassing?
Ha, I love my family no matter how kooky they are.
What country would you like to visit?
Scotland, Ireland, Greece, Italy, the south of France, some parts of South America, Australia, pretty much any tropical island, and New Zealand.
Is weed a drug?
Depends on whether it's in the ground, or rolled up and inhaled.
Do you believe in God?
I believe in things that are spiritual, but not the absolute concept of god.
Would you pay five dollars for a gallon of gas?
If I had to... Sometimes you just don't have a choice.
Would you fight for our freedom if asked by this nation?
No. Not unless I was drafted. And even then I'd fight them on it.
Can you lick your nose with your tongue?
Nope.
How much alcohol do you drink on a weekly basis?
None.
Would you rather have Marge as a mother, or Homer as a dad?
Marge.
Do you believe that what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?
No way.
What's the furthest you've ever been from what you consider "home"?
Grand Cayman.
What's your Windows desktop?
A light rainbow.
Have you ever used the patch or gum to try and quit smoking?
Nope. Never been addicted.
What do you REALLY think is going to happen between Heidi and Spencer?
I don't watch that show, nor do I care.
What's your favorite CSI: Vegas, Miami, or New York?
Miami.
What was the last reason you clapped?
Prolly trying to get Aidan and Zoe to dance to the Beach Boys. It worked. =]
What was the last video game you watched someone play?
Yesterday.
Do you paint your nails random colors?
I used to.
When's the last time you ate dinner with your family?
Not in a while.
When is the last time you went to Staples?
HAHA. When I worked there.
Who was the last person who said they loved you?
Tom.
Do you have Netflix?
Yeah, Tom and I share it.
Do you like Sci-fi movies?
Very rarely.
What did you do over last spring break?
I didn't have one.
What do you think is the most boring sport?
Golf...
Have you ever been to a real NFL football game?
Nope, and I'm okay with that.
What is the last big test you took?
Ahh... Finals two years ago?
What is the color of the chair you sitting in?
Like a light mahogany.
What were you almost named?
Sean if I was a boy.
What time did you wake up this morning?
Elevenish.
Do you like showering in the morning or at night?
Depends on my mood.
What pair of shoes did you wear today?
None yet.
Ever done a science fair project?
I don’t think that our school ever even HAD a science fair.
What brand of deodorant do you use?
Suave. It's called Tropical Paradise.
Ever been in a lighthouse?
Numerous.
What are you eating for dinner tonight?
Chicken with two veggies and some lemonade.
En Espanol!
Who did you hangout with today?
Mi novio.
Ever felt like you're not good enough?
Si, pero empujo en.
Has anyone upset you in the last week?
Si, pero somos bien ahora.
Do you miss anyone?
Si, mi abuela.
Do you think two people can last forever?
Si.
When was the last time you held hands with someone?
Hoy.
Does it make you uncomfortable when you recieve a compliment?
A veces.
Is there one person you look at and automatically smile?
Mi novio.
Do you want your life to stay the way it is right now forever?
No. Yo gozo el mirar de niños, pero quiero tener mis propios niños algún día, yo vaya a escuela y sea a bibliotecarioyo
Is there a night you would like to put on repeat, and live it forever?
Hay muchos.
Can you recall the last time you liked someone a lot?
Ahora.
Anyone of the opposite sex been on your mind lately?
Si, mi novio.
When is the next time you'll hug someone?
Lunes.
Do you still talk to the person you were dating 4 months ago?
Si, estoy fechando la misma persona ahora.
Are you nice to everyone?
Er, sobre todo.
Have you ever slept in the same bed as your friends?
Si.
Who is someone you wish you could fix things with?
No sé.
Where EXACTLY were you when you entered 2009?
Mi casa.
Do you brush your hair with a comb or a brush?
Cepillo.
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Mi chico.
Have you talked about marriage with another person?
Si, gozamos de el.
Could you ever be friends with someone who hurt you badly?
Depende.
Do you believe exes can be friends?
Si, algunos.
Have you ever lived with a girlfriend/ boyfriend?
Si, ahora.
What was the last movie you saw in theaters? When?
Up, el viernes.
Is your birthday soon?
Si, en Julio!
Do you see yourself having kids when you grow up?
Si, dos.
What makes you happy most of the time?
Mis amigos, mi novio, mi familia.
Has anyone ever told you you had pretty eyes?
Si, mucho.
Whats the last thing you drank?
Limonada.
El extremo! =]

No comments:
Post a Comment