Wednesday, March 4, 2009

POKE!

So, I did something last night. Something that not many people approve of...
I've wanted to do it since I was thirteen or so. And I'm kinda proud of myself.
Kay, so do I have you hooked yet?
I pierced my tongue. Yeah. Finally. Always talking about it, and I was just out and about with Diane last night, and like, heyyy, I'm going to get this done for realz.
It didn't hurt, just a quick pinch. But I did feel kind of nauseous and light headed. But I think it was kind of just the thrill of it all.
It's kind of swollen, and I need to re-learn how to eat. lmao. But I'm happy with my choice.
Diane and I kind of come up with fun stuff to do that's either pretty drastic [my piercing, her cutting off 13inches of hair] or totally random. Mostly both. Holy crap, we were at Wal-mart like right before the shooting. [Cat- Some kid shot another kid in the abdomen inside the Rochester Wal-mart last night. I'm not quite sure what his health status is... "Kid" being 18ish]
Anyway, my mind is all over the place right now, so I'm going to update more in a few hours. Maybe post a pic. I know you'd like that. [Insert creepy old man voice from Family Guy] =P

No comments:

Post a Comment