Kay, so I am like totally bummin right now. I'm so on edge, afraid something else is going to fall apart...
Tom's car is totaled, he was hurt, we as a couple almost fell apart, my car died, one of my fishes died, my phone died, my "job" is basically dead... I just seriously feel like bashing my head off a wall a couple hundred times. =[
AHHGGGG WTF MOTHEREFFER BLAH GAH BLAH GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR FUNKYMONKEY CHICKENSSSS!!!!!
I needed to get that out.
That is all.
For now...
Tom's car is totaled, he was hurt, we as a couple almost fell apart, my car died, one of my fishes died, my phone died, my "job" is basically dead... I just seriously feel like bashing my head off a wall a couple hundred times. =[
AHHGGGG WTF MOTHEREFFER BLAH GAH BLAH GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR FUNKYMONKEY CHICKENSSSS!!!!!
I needed to get that out.
That is all.
For now...

No comments:
Post a Comment